" My Story , My Life , My pain , My Love , Myself "

HomeProfileFriendsStuffsBlank















안녕

20-ich girl fleeing in the field of English Literature with a passion in business and trying to be the future Malaysian Ambassador. Business : BIUBIU.CLO / Email : wawa.adzuar@gmai.com

저에게 연락

FACEBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM BLOGSKIN INSTAGRAM FOLLOW

잡담

Exchange Link open
Accept "Follow You, Follow back"
Harsh Words Are not Allowed

위해 보관



사회적인



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
1st GA by Ratu & Queen
written by ika at Friday 3 February 2012 & got 0 Comments

hye... ary ni nk join giveaway ni la..



mcm best je.. click banner klau nk join..

hrap2, kali ni dpat la hadiah.. skit pon ta pa..
amin!!!

mangsa tag :

alya
ara
ezz

Post a Comment

Komen here :