" My Story , My Life , My pain , My Love , Myself "

HomeProfileFriendsStuffsBlank















안녕

20-ich girl fleeing in the field of English Literature with a passion in business and trying to be the future Malaysian Ambassador. Business : BIUBIU.CLO / Email : wawa.adzuar@gmai.com

저에게 연락

FACEBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM BLOGSKIN INSTAGRAM FOLLOW

잡담

Exchange Link open
Accept "Follow You, Follow back"
Harsh Words Are not Allowed

위해 보관



사회적인



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
Kem 2 mngu depan!!!!
written by ika at Saturday 7 April 2012 & got 0 Comments

hello!!!
mngu depan ad hari kantin..... kawad2.... (Burn la my muka)
tuh tapa lagi.... tada pa sngt.. lpas mngu tu, ad kem Prostar!!! kat Kuala Gula.. hmmm... dipilih pegi sna.. pegi hari jumaat, sabtu and ahad... then, hari isnin rest shari... sel, rabu and khmis ad pulak kem kat balik pulau... pastu juma.. baru rest smpai mngu2 akn dtng... dengar cita ad explore race kt kem yang kena pgng ulat, katak and others.. welk!!!! tapi kena branikn diri.. I'm the king  Queen of the World??no... Nibong tebal jerw... hahahaha.... so, hrap2 best la g sna... keep waiting!!!!

sayonara...!!!!!!
Go!!! PRS!!!!

Post a Comment

Komen here :